Industrial Real Estate – Intermediate Course
Industrial Real Estate Intermediate Course is the second course in a 3-part series – introduction, intermediate, and advanced. All courses provide an in-depth survey to the world of industrial real estate, exploring the fundamentals, key concepts, and essential knowledge required to understand, invest in, and operate within the industrial real estate sector. Whether you are a novice looking to start a career in industrial real estate or an investor seeking to diversify your portfolio, this course offers valuable insights into this dynamic industry.
- Recognize the benefits and risks of investing in industrial real estate
- Describe the three primary ways to invest in industrial real estate
- Understand the industrial real estate appraisal and the three common methods of valuation
- Acquire a general overview of the influence of architectural aesthetic and floor design in industrial real estate
- Explain the important services Industrial Practice Attorneys provide
- Evaluate key factors that make industrial real estate resilient
- Classify some of the common challenges that industrial real estate investors and owners may encounter
In this intermediate-level course, you will explore industrial real estate with a focus on the benefits and risks of investing, the ways to invest, and valuation methods. You will also learn about how architectural design influences industrial spaces. Additionally, you will be introduced to the important services rendered by Industrial Practice Attorneys. Lastly, common challenges encountered by investors and owners within this dynamic sector will be reviewed.
Marsennia Wells M.S. Ed, M.A., Instructor, Connect Classroom
Contact Instructor: [email protected]
Estimated time to complete course: 1 hour
Final Exam: The final exam is comprised of multiple choice questions/statements and answers and provides correct/incorrect feedback. To advance to your completion certificate, all questions must be answered. Once you have successfully passed the course exam, you will be directed through the process to receive your certificate.
- Marsennia WellsM.S. Ed, M.A. - Instructor at Connect Classroom