Industrial Real Estate – Advanced Course
Industrial Real Estate III is the third course in a 3-part series – introduction, intermediate, and advanced. All courses provide an in-depth survey to the world of industrial real estate, exploring the fundamentals, key concepts, and essential knowledge required to understand, invest in, and operate within the industrial real estate sector. Whether you are a novice looking to start a career in industrial real estate or an investor seeking to diversify your portfolio, this course offers valuable insights into this dynamic industry.
- Remember the key elements of regulatory and legal landscapes impacting industrial real estate
- Understand the integration of supply chain logistics with industrial real estate, recognizing their interdependence for efficient operations
- Recognize adaptive reuse and redevelopment concepts to repurpose industrial spaces, considering sustainability and economic viability
- Describe select complex transaction and deal structuring through real-world examples, in industrial real estate deals
- Identify advanced financial analysis techniques in industrial real estate investment
- Remember the fundamental principles of portfolio management and investment strategies in industrial real estate
- Understand the dynamic factors shaping the future of the industrial real estate market
In this advance-level course, you will explore the legal and regulatory landscapes influencing the industrial sector, the symbiotic relationship between supply chain logistics and industrial real estate, and discover innovative adaptive reuse and redevelopment strategies that balance sustainability with economic viability in transforming industrial spaces.
Additionally, through real-world examples and scenarios, you will gain practical knowledge regarding navigating complex transactions specific to industrial real estate deals and advanced financial analysis techniques essential for making informed investment decisions. You will also learn about strategic portfolio management and investment strategies tailored to the industrial real estate market. Lastly, you will be introduced to the dynamic forces shaping the future trajectory of the industrial real estate sector.
Marsennia Wells M.S. Ed, M.A., Instructor, Connect Classroom
Contact Instructor: [email protected]
Estimated time to complete course: 1 hour
Final Exam: The final exam is comprised of multiple choice questions/statements and answers and provides correct/incorrect feedback. To advance to your completion certificate, all questions must be answered. Once you have successfully passed the course exam, you will be directed through the process to receive your certificate.
- Marsennia WellsM.S. Ed, M.A. - Instructor at Connect Classroom