National Net Lease Leadership Insights 2020 – FIN124TX-CLE
Hear from industry experts on a number of topics including: the supply of for-sale net lease product in the current environment; what deal flow and buyer competitiveness look like, compared to either the “up” cycle or the prior downturn; whether some normally attractive categories of net lease retail might look like riskier propositions, given current circumstances and the presence of lenders in the space.
Throughout the course, Connect Classroom has created course content, which encourages ongoing conversations rather than rote memorization. Enjoy listening to panel conversations about topics relevant to your work.
- Daniel Ceniceros – Founder and CEO, Connect Commercial Real Estate
- Camille Renshaw, CEO & Co-Founder at B+E
- Kyle Gore, Managing Director & Principal at CGA Capital
- Zachary Pasanen, Executive Director at W.P. Carey
- Ralph Cram, President at Envoy Net Lease Partners
CE Credit: 1 hour
Written section length: 57 minutes
Estimated time to complete course: 1 hour
- Camille RenshawCEO & Co-Founder at B+E
- Kyle GoreManaging Director & Principal at CGA Capital
- Zachary PasanenExecutive Director at W.P. Carey
- Ralph CramPresident at Envoy Net Lease Partners
- Daniel CenicerosCEO at Connect Commercial Real Estate