Distressed Assets in Commercial Real Estate – Advanced Course
This advanced is designed for those who have already mastered the basics and intermediate concepts and are ready to delve into the more sophisticated and intricate aspects of distressed real estate investment and management. Our focus will be on three primary sections: Complex Deal Structuring and Financing, Distressed Asset Turnaround and Optimization and Expert-level analysis and strategic decision-making.
- Develop expert-level skills in analyzing and valuing distressed real estate.
- Gain proficiency in navigating legal and financial complexities of distressed transactions.
- Master advanced strategies for restructuring, funding, and turning around distressed properties.
- Enhance decision-making skills for optimal asset management and strategic exits.
Matthew Ody, GSI, CNE®; Real Estate Instructor/Tutor/Coach/Course Designer
Contact Instructor: [email protected]
Estimated time to complete course: 1 hour
Final Exam: The final exam is comprised of multiple choice questions and answers and provides correct/incorrect feedback. To advance to your completion certificate, all questions must be answered. Once you have successfully passed the course exam, you will be directed through the process to receive your certificate.
- Matthew Ody, GSI, CNE® Instructor at Connect Classroom