Introduction to Opportunity Zone Investments – Part 2 – OZ116FL-CLE
An overview and introduction to opportunity zone investments. Topics covered include the rules and regulations of Qualified Opportunity Funds (QOF) and Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZ) as well as how to invest in QOFs and QOZs. Additional topics covered include QOF Funds and Subfunds as well as statistics on the gentrification and Opportunity Zones.
Take this course to satisfy ONE credit hour (1) of your continuing education requirement. In this course, you will hear from leading experts in the commercial real estate industry about current and evolving industry changes.
This course introduces the opportunity of zone investments covering the following topics:
- Rules and regulations of Qualified Opportunity Funds (QOF)
- Rules and regulations of Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZ)
This course begins the dive into how to invest in QOFs and QOZs, QOF Funds and Subfunds, and statistics on the gentrification and Opportunity Zones.
- Daniel Ceniceros, Founder and CEO, Connect Commercial Real Estate
- G. Lamont Blackstone, Principal at Project REAP
- Eric Willett, Vice President at RCLCO Real Estate Advisors
- Darryl Jacobs, Co-Founder at Ginsberg Jacobs Law Firm
CLE Credit: 1 hour
Estimated number of hours to complete course: one hour
- Daniel CenicerosCEO at Connect Commercial Real Estate
- G. Lamont BlackstonePrincipal at Project REAP
- Eric WillettVice President at RCLCO Real Estate Advisors
- Darryl JacobsCo-Founder at Ginsberg Jacobs Law Firm