The Real Estate Workout – FIN114FL-BR
This course is an overview of a Real Estate Workout. This course will define the real estate workout and how it should be utilized as well as the process, when the need for a workout arises, tax implications, potential pitfalls and lenders responses.
Daniel Ceniceros, Founder & CEO, Connect Media & Connect Commercial Real Estate News
- Gary Bechtel, Chief Executive Officer, Red Oak Capital
- Richard DeSilva, Managing Partner, Lateral Investment Management LLC
- Nick Duren, President, Crescent Securities Group Inc
- Ann Hambly, Founder and CEO, 1st Service Solutions
- Tom Lorenzini, Vice President, Tremont Realty Capital
- Bryan S. Mick, Chairman, Mick Law PC
- Ron Murmur, President Peachtree Hotel Group
- Gary M. Tenzer, Principal and Co – Founder, George Smith Partners Inc.
CE Credit: 3 hour
Written section length: 3 hour
Estimated time to complete course: 3 hours
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the real estate workout.
- Explain the importance of the real estate workout.
- Define several distinguishable real estate workout types.
- Comprehend the process, methodology and progression of the real estate workout.
- Identify the initiating catalysts of workout necessities.
- Recall the two most affected property types requiring workout loans.
- Link the significance of tax consequences to distressed real estate workouts.
- Comprehend loan red flags and lenders’ approaches to problem assets.
- Identify the benefits an Operator-Lender provides.
- Recognize the significance of a real estate workout to a homeowner.
- Explain the meaning of the pre-negotiation letter.
- Daniel CenicerosCEO at Connect Commercial Real Estate
- Gary M. TenzerPrincipal / Co-Founder at George Smith Partners
- Gary BechtelChief Executive Officer at Red Oak Capital
- Richard DeSilvaManaging Partner at Lateral Investment Management LLC
- Nick DurenPresident at Crescent Securities Group Inc
- Ann HamblyFounder and CEO at 1st Service Solutions
- Tom LorenziniVice President at Tremont Realty Capital
- Bryan S. MickChairman at Mick Law PC
- Ron MurmurPresident at Peachtree Hotel Group