Cold Storage: A Hot New Asset – IND200TX-BR
Cold storage has recently made its way into the spotlight as an asset class and now represents a $98.1 billion market globally with a compound annual growth of 12.1% projected through 2025. This course will explore the growing asset class and provide insights for professionals looking to enter the space.
Take this course to satisfy ONE credit hour (1) of your continuing education requirement. In this course, you will hear from leading experts in the commercial real estate industry about current and evolving industry changes.
This course explores the following:
- Growing asset class
- Insights for professionals looking to enter the space
- Daniel Ceniceros, Founder and CEO, Connect Commercial Real Estate
- Carmen Dodaro, Executive Vice President & CEO at FCL Builders
- John Basile, Senior Vice President at NAI Hiffman
- Brian Niven, Chief Investment and Development Officer at Karis Cold Storage
CE Credit: 1 hour
Estimated number of hours to complete course: 1 hour
- Carmen DodaroExecutive Vice President & CEO at FCL Builders
- John BasileSenior Vice President at NAI Hiffman
- Brian NivenChief Investment and Development Officer at Karis Cold Storage
- Daniel CenicerosCEO at Connect Commercial Real Estate